Are you a creative individual with a passion for fashion and an eye for detail? Do you have experience in developing and executing concepts, styling, and photoshoots? If so, we want you to join NA-KD as our Fashion Art Director!
Fashion Art director
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a talented team of content creators, art directors, copywriters, photographers, and makeup artists to bring our brand vision to life. You will be responsible for defining the concept for each project and executing elevated stills and moving materials in collaboration with the producer and the team. You will also be responsible for styling talent on set and directing them toward your creative vision based on approved concepts for the project.
As our Fashion Art Director, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that push creative boundaries and impact our brand in a meaningful way. You will report directly to our Head of Creative Content and be an integral part of our team.
- Stay on top of the latest fashion and visual trends, and use them in your creative concepts and mood boards for upcoming shoots, making sure they are aligned with our company goals and business objectives
- Plan and define concepts for each project, and execute elevated stills and moving materials in collaboration with the producer and team.
- Develop concepts and work closely with the producer, copywriters, designer, makeup artist, photographer, videographer, key account manager, and the social team from initial brief to final delivery.
- Be responsible for all styling prior to each shoot, in line with the creative concept and visual idea for the project.
- Direct talent on set toward your creative vision, based on approved concepts for the project.
- Present a clear brief of your creative vision in post-production to retouch, design, social media, and other team members.
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with the rest of the fashion director team to inspire each other.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly creative, organized, and detail-oriented, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality work on time and on budget. You should be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and have a strong understanding of fashion and visual trends.
Your Past & Your Skills
- +3 years experience as an Art Director or similar in the fashion industry
- Post-secondary education in styling, and/or Art Direction, and/or visual communication
- Experience as an Art Direction on set and styling for campaigns
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends
- Result-oriented and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Genuine passion for the creative and fashion world and seeking to push boundaries to provide solutions that get great results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Expert in Keynote and knowledge in Adobe suit is a plus
- Fluent in English
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
You apply easily by pressing the "Apply for this job" - button below. Please submit your full application in English. When you apply, we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background. A personal letter is optional but very much appreciated. Please note that we are working with a running screening and interview process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: Running applications
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Gothenburg HQ, Sweden
Working for NA-KD is not just another step in your career. It is a leap into the unknown. A new adventure that can take you anywhere. Because just like you, we’re on a journey to bigger and better things. We are constantly evolving and improving. For you, this means that no day is the same as the one before. But also, that there will be endless opportunities to take charge of your future and build the life you want for yourself. And no matter what that looks like - we will support you along the way.