Business Development internship
Do you want to work at one of Europe’s fastest growing startups? NA-KD is a global online fashion startup, growing at rocket speed and continuously entering new markets and channels. We are currently building out our expansion team and are looking for an intern to support our business development. You will work closely with the Business Development Manager in the international expansion team. You will gain exceptional insights into our business and help growing and improving NA-KD’s business.
- Operational tasks related to launching our biggest sustainability initiative to date
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Localization improvements
- Other business development initiatives where tasks will include e.g. benchmarking
Your Past & Skills
- Ongoing or finished bachelor’s or master's degree in marketing, business, engineering or fashion
- Ability to multi-task. You will be working on several projects in parallel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Fluency in English is required
- A positive attitude and proactive mindset are characteristics we value highly
- Previous experience from retail, e-commerce, tech companies or management consulting/investment banking is an advantage. Interest in e-commerce and fashion is also a plus
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an ambitious start-up taking on a massive global market. At NA-KD you will join a talented and passionate team from all around the world.
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg or remote.
Start Date: ASAP
Other information: This is an unpaid internship, and preferable duration is 3 months or longer. The internship can be part-time (in parallel to studies) or full-time.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.