Are you a driven photographer used to working at a fast pace and adapting well to changes? We are now recruiting for a senior photographer position where you will also work with retouching. As a senior photographer at NA-KD, you will work closely together with our lead photographer ensuring that the quality is met in ecom photography on a daily basis. You need to have extensive experience in and understanding of lighting.
- Photograph e-com for our product catalog
- Retouch, photo, and video
- Work with Capture One, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Developing and maintaining Ecommerce video
Your Past & Your Skills
- Several years of experience in fashion photography and e-commerce
- Excellent technical skills in lighting and equipment, both flashlight and continuous
- An understanding of how to visualize and execute our brand aesthetic.
- Communication pro, with our in-house team of fellow photographers, retouchers, stylists, and makeup artists
- Highly flexible and has the ability to adapt to changing work situations. A problem solver
- Used to working efficiently without compromising quality.
- Structured and organized
- Color accurate vision
- Fluency in English
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other: This is a fixed-term employment
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million-strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.