Senior Editorial Campaign Producer
As our new Senior Editorial Campaign Producer, you will be a part of our fantastic Team of Editorial Producers. In the role, you will support in producing still or moving images for our communication campaigns running on different channels. With your eye for detail and creativity, you will provide inspiration to our creative department, ensure creatives are up to date on current techniques, productions exhibitions, and art related awards.
- Reviews concepts to anticipate execution requirements
- Liaise with existing suppliers and source third parties for purchase of content, film or static imagery.
- Make supplier or image recommendations and manage internal and client sign offs. Lead all conversations with external suppliers of moving or static images
- Check supplier, creative team and client availability for production and approvals, generate timings and monitor progress
- Negotiate rates and rights and generate internal estimates, monitor budget utilisation to ensure profitability
- Liaise with project manager to prompt set of pre production meetings, creative team, photographer and manage sign offs and approvals of images. Keep the project manager informed on progress of projects in production
- Effectively negotiate rates, rights and timings internally and externally.
- Create, circulate and gain internal and external approvals of all briefs, call sheets and approval forms
Your Past & Your Skills
- +3 years in a production company or agency
- Good with figures, ability to purchase, write internal estimates and manage budgets
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to negotiate terms, rights and budgets internally and externally
- Collaborative approach, strong communication skills, able to find solutions to timing and budget issues and communicate all art buying dependencies
- Understanding of technologies, file formats, processes and techniques used to produce moving and static images
- Knowledge of market leading photographers, content and image libraries, moving image and film companies, post production houses, storage options and turn around times
- Basic understanding of typical rates for production, post production and image supply/storage
- Latest understanding of the Association of Photographers guidelines on usage rights and negotiating payment terms
- Strong organisation skills, ability to liaise with internal departments, external suppliers and clients
- Eye for detail and creativity with understanding of good vs poor quality results
- Understanding of integrated campaign media and deliverables including: press ads, emails, banners, web pages, posters, TV and other printed literature that might require space filled with assets.
- Experience in working in fast paced environment (production company or agency)
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.