Are you passionate to find talent and curious to find the new best way to do so? Is one of the most exciting days when you close that top candidate who is in high demand? Then this is the role for you!
As our Tech Recruiter you will be responsible for the ongoing quest to source talent and participate in further building our employer brand. This is an incredibly challenging but very exciting role! You will be recruiting for one of the most exciting and fast-growing areas of the company.
You appreciate the value in processes, but can be flexible in a fast-paced startup environment when needed. You keep updated with current recruitment trends to stay ahead of the curve. We also see that you have a creative approach to problem solving and an agile mindset is a part of your DNA.
The role is new, with plenty of opportunities to develop the role yourself. Reporting to the CHRO you’ll be part of a growing HR Team, currently consisting of 4 employees.
- Find and hire talents by attracting, sourcing, identifying and creating a pipeline of great candidates
- Own the full cycle recruitment activity, from start to finish in close cooperation with relevant parties.
- Design and implement any candidate attraction activity that will enable us to reach our goals.
- Be an ambassador for our culture and actively work with recruitment marketing to enhance our employer brand and increase candidate supply
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our recruitment processes and internal workflows to ensure our effectiveness and a great candidate experience
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years experience in Talent acquisition
- You will have a proven tech recruitment background, comfortable with recruiting talent across product and technology disciplines including engineering, product management, UX/UI and QA
- You understand and can articulate why NA-KD is a great place for top tech talent
- You know this is a competitive space, the ability to creatively source talent is paramount
- This is a growing org, so juggling multiple competing priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated is essential
- You will be proactive, able to build strong talent pipelines within growth areas
- You are a team player! We truly operate as one team, the successful candidate will be comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves to work and win as a team
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in HR, business or other relevant education
- Competence in how to use analytics and data to improve the recruitment process and the candidate experience
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.