Do you want to be part of shaping the best possible experience for our customers globally? At NA-KD we are passionate about our customers and we are now looking for an equally passionate team member. We are searching for a talented Affiliate Marketing Manager to help scale our affiliate program through creative thinking and a focus on proven affiliate strategies. This position will report to the VP of Performance Marketing and will focus on growing our affiliate generated revenue and new Customers while understanding both fraud and incrementality. The successful candidate have specific knowledge and experience working in the affiliate marketing industry, experience in the fashion vertical is a plus.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, and publisher dashboards.
- Reengage inactive affiliates and deepen relationship with existing affiliates
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Supply occasional creative juice and ideas related to affiliate marketing
- Minimum of two years of experience in an affiliates role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
- Knowledge of operating platforms such as Tradedoubler and AWIN
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in one-on-one settings or in groups and teams
- Good listening, observation and learning skills
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or a technical/computation field preferred
Please submit your resume in English
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.