We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. As a Frontend developer, you will be working closely with our amazing graphic design team. You are passionate about development and design, and constantly want to improve. Your goals are set extremely high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest in technology.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code for easy future use
- Optimize for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members
- High interest in participating in building and developing the worlds fastest and best looking online fashion site
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work close with graphic designers to translate, develop and implement creative ideas into CSS and JS animations on site
Your Past & Your Skills
- Minimum 2 years experience from a similar role
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop, Figma or Gimp is a plus.
- Having experience in developing and testing for different browsers and devices
- It is a plus knowing SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- A positive attitude, honesty and humility are characteristics we value highly
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other: Temporary employment
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.