SEM Campaign Manager
Do you want to have a major impact on how we communicate with and acquire Customers globally via both paid/free search engine traffic. Join us as an SEM Campaign manager and put your stamp on a material portion of our interaction with Customers! You will be part of a dynamic and growing marketing team helping create and execute our global search engine marketing plan.
- Support the SEM Manager with daily, weekly, and adhoc tasks
- Manage projects and ensure timelines are met across organizations including marketing, design, analytics and external partners
- Implement bid, budget and other optimizations for existing SEM campaigns
- Create and optimize search campaigns to efficiently increase scale across various markets
- Regularly report and analyze site and campaign performance to ensure KPIs are on target
- Collaborate with other teams and team members on projects around bid optimization, automation, incrementality testing, attribution, etc.
- Develop and execute A/B tests to improve performance
- Keep track and learn of new technologies, techniques, and industry trends related to Paid Search.
Your Past & Skills
- 1-2 years of experience with Paid and Organic search
- Quantitative, Business, or Economics degree
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Ability to successfully multi-task and deliver high quality work in an ambiguous environment with short timelines
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong data and analytical skills.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
Please submit your resume in English
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.