Influencer Marketing Lead
If opportunity doesn't knock, here you have a door 🎇
We are now looking for an Influencer Marketing Lead. Are you sales driven, creative and Influencer savvy with experience within marketing? Then this is the role for you! As an Influencer Marketing Lead at NA-KD you will be a part of the development and execution of the global influencer marketing strategy together with the Brand team.
- Create and execute of the global influencer marketing strategy together with the Head of Influencer Marketing.
- Responsible for setting and reaching Key Performance Metrics (GMV, NC, CoS, CAC etc).
- Track, measure and report on all Influencer Marketing related marketing, commercial and brand activities to senior management, including recommendations for improvements
- Analysis of market trends and competitor initiatives with BI team
- Development of commercial formats, concepts, and new initiatives for influencer marketing
- Manage and develop the Influencer Marketing team, supporting them to deliver their objectives and commercial targets
- Overall responsibility for workflows and processes (new systems, platforms etc)
- Define and constantly innovate our offering towards influencers so that we are delivering compelling propositions and maximizing value
- Ensure compliance and legal standards are up to date and met across all activities
- Assess team and resource needs in order to maximize efficiency and scalability
Your Past & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience within digital or affiliate marketing
- Digital native with extensive knowledge about influencer marketing
- In-depth knowledge about the various platforms and algorithms is crucial
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Confident user of Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Analytics and other marketing analytics platforms
- A data-driven and commercial mindset
- Agency background is a plus
- Experience with content strategy, formats, and production is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or in other relevant areas
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.