Are you a driven photographer used to working at a fast pace and adapting well to changes? We are now recruiting for a photography position where you will also work with retouching. As a photographer/retoucher at NA-KD you will share the responsibility for all creative pictures that go up onto our catalogue & feed. You will also work closely with stylists, makeup artists and online merchandisers.
- Photograph e-com for our product catalog
- Product photography
- Retouching, photo and video
- Work with Photoshop, Capture One and Premiere Pro
Your Past & Your Skills
- Comfortable and adaptable to learning new software
- Color accurate vision is key, we color correct everything
- Communication skills, experience communicating in a studio environment, especially with models.
- Background photographing people
- Knowledge in studio equipment best practices
- Professional problem solver in Photoshop
- A team player who wants to grow in a fast paced fashion company
- Structured and enjoys working under tight deadlines
- Previous experience in studio photography and retouching
- Fluency in English
How To Apply: Does this sound like the right fit for you? Then you can easily apply by attaching your CV (in English) and answer a few questions about your background when applying. We would also like you to submit a portfolio with a sample of your creative work.
Start Date: ASAP. We are working with an ongoing selection so don't wait with sending us your application.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.