As a Brand Project Manager, you will be responsible for a number of NA-KD collaboration brands; where you develop each brand concept to be unique and socially engaging, whilst maximizing commercial opportunities and reaching agreed sales targets.
The role is a mix of marketing and project management, where you, together with your team, develop influencer collections from the very beginning. This includes ensuring all key milestones are achieved to perfection, everything from logo design, product design, concept creation, campaign and studio shoots, global marketing plan, launch event, post-launch analysis, and much more.
- Develop influencer collection launches
- Project manage multiple launches simultaneously
- Be the project manager of the collaboration and in close collaboration operate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the strategic collection overviews
- Work closely with purchasing to ensure that your collabs are contributing to the annual plan across collab objectives
- Collaborate with the influencer marketing team to identify synergies and areas of opportunity to deliver more value from your allocated collabs
- Be responsible for events and the marketing plans
- Secure that internal and external communication plans are followed through
- Deliver a pipeline of collabs that delivers to both brand and business objectives
Your Past & Your Skills
- Proven track record from a similar position +2 years
- Education in Marketing/E-commerce
- Strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable with ambiguity and embraces change
- Experience within creative marketing, preferably within the fashion industry
- Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, to be able to operate both internal and external projects and partnerships
- Strong critical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Event experience and sales experience is a plus
How To Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.