Do you have a background in design and an excellent conceptual mindset? Are you organized, efficient, and able to take action quickly? Do you want to be a part of the journey to build a strong creative department, where we together build on each other's ideas to shape the best workplace for creative designers? Then we have the next challenge for you!
As a Fashion Designer at NA-KD, you will translate seasonal trends into product ideas close to the season. From start to finish, you will support your team with range planning, concept overviews, print, and fabric input.
- Manage our design collections from idea to finished product.
- Using internal and external data insights to make product decisions.
- Managing range plans and developing commercial and fashion-forward items that go hand in hand with the NA-KD brand DNA.
- Working closely with buyers and garment technicians to make sure that all samples are made to the correct specifications and standards.
- Working with the samples to organize internal collection viewings.
- Translate seasonal trends into product ideas.
- Being part of the Trend forecasting team to internally influence how the NA-KD brand is perceived by the consumer.
- Work close with external partners.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Work experience as a fashion designer (2-3 years)
- Excellent conceptual mindset.
- Have a relevant education within the field.
- Curious and willing to learn new things and improve.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A clear understanding of garment production and construction.
- Knowing and understanding several product categories.
- Strong commercial understanding of diverse customer behavior.
- Strong team-working skills and contributing to a positive work environment.
- Experience with shoes/acc/swim/lingerie is a plus.
- Proficient in English.
- Worked with collaborations.
What We Offer
- Global environment
- Personal and professional development
- Freedom to add value/make a difference
- Hybrid Work From Home policy
- A number of voluntary benefits
Interested in learning more about NA-KD, our culture, colleagues, and benefits? Visit our career site here!
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
To submit your application, simply click the "Apply for this job" button below. Please provide your full application in English, including your CV and responses to a few background questions. Kindly keep in mind that applications will be accepted until the 28th of November.
Application deadline: 28th November
Start Date: Mid-January
Location: Gothenburg HQ, Sweden
Working for NA-KD is not just another step in your career. It is a leap into the unknown. A new adventure that can take you anywhere. Because just like you, we’re on a journey to bigger and better things. We are constantly evolving and improving. For you, this means that no day is the same as the one before. But also, that there will be endless opportunities to take charge of your future and build the life you want for yourself. And no matter what that looks like - we will support you along the way.
Our Commitment to Diversity
NA-KD is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.