Are you looking for a key position in one of Europe's most fast-paced companies? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are seeking an individual who can help us grow within Marketplace while maintaining structured work in credit control. This role will involve a central position bridging Market Place expansion, credit control, and the Wholesale department.
- Leading figure in our Market Place development
- Support for our B2B department, including reports, investigations, and debt collection
- Responsible for payment reconciliation and analysis
- Credit responsibility
- Responsible for reconciliations
Your Past & Your Skills
Preferred qualifications and keywords for the candidate we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics
- 3+ years of experience in finance, preferably in B2B
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-paced environment
- Responsible, analytical, proactive, resilient, and flexible
- Fluent in Swedish and English (speaking, reading, and writing)
What We Offer
- Global environment
- Personal and professional development
- Freedom to add value/make a difference
- Hybrid Remote policy
- A number of voluntary benefits
Interested in learning more about NA-KD, our culture, colleagues, and benefits? Visit our career site here!
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
To submit your application, simply click the "Apply for this job" button below. Please provide your full application in English, including your CV and responses to a few background questions. Kindly keep in mind that applications will be accepted for the next 20 days from the date of opening this advertisement.
Application deadline: 2023-09-28
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Gothenburg HQ, Sweden
Working for NA-KD is not just another step in your career. It is a leap into the unknown. A new adventure that can take you anywhere. Because just like you, we’re on a journey to bigger and better things. We are constantly evolving and improving. For you, this means that no day is the same as the one before. But also, that there will be endless opportunities to take charge of your future and build the life you want for yourself. And no matter what that looks like - we will support you along the way.
Our Commitment to Diversity
NA-KD is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.