Are you passionate about creating stunning visual experiences, showcasing your graphic design expertise, and contributing to exciting projects together with a dynamic team? We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to bring our creative concepts to life with high-quality visuals!
As a Graphic Designer, you will be part of the Creative Communication team. You will work closely with art directors, copywriters, web editors, front-end developers, and motion graphic designers.
- Conceptualize and execute designs for all marketing touchpoints: website, emails, social media, event, and wholesale
- Carry design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards and best-in-practice standards for the industry
- Create eye-catching and engaging visual content for owned and paid channels
- Conceive and execute graphic presentations
Your Past & Your Skills
- Proficient in graphic design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Familiarity with Figma and Adobe XD
- Ability to create visually appealing presentations and convert creative concepts into high-quality visuals
- Skilled in managing complex planning schedules and adapting to changing priorities
- Comfortable collaborating with diverse stakeholders and decision-makers
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of fashion and marketing trends
- Strong emphasis on collaboration and partnership behaviors
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in fashion and eCommerce is a plus
What We Offer
- Global environment
- Personal and professional development
- Freedom to add value/make a difference
- Hybrid Remote policy
- A number of voluntary benefits
Interested in learning more about NA-KD, our culture, colleagues, and benefits? Visit our career site here!
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
To submit your application, simply click the "Apply for this job" button below. Please provide your full application in English, including your CV and responses to a few background questions. Kindly keep in mind that applications will be accepted for the next 20 days from the date of opening this advertisement.
Application deadline: 28/9-23
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Gothenburg HQ, Sweden
Working for NA-KD is not just another step in your career. It is a leap into the unknown. A new adventure that can take you anywhere. Because just like you, we’re on a journey to bigger and better things. We are constantly evolving and improving. For you, this means that no day is the same as the one before. But also, that there will be endless opportunities to take charge of your future and build the life you want for yourself. And no matter what that looks like - we will support you along the way.
Our Commitment to Diversity
NA-KD is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.