Are you a creative thinker with a passion for shaping brands and driving market success? We are seeking a talented and motivated Brand Strategist to join our dynamic brand team. As a Brand Strategist, you will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing strategies that define and elevate our brand's identity in the competitive landscape.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Brand Strategist to join our Brand Team and lead the development and execution of NA-KD’S branding initiatives. As a Brand Strategist, you will be responsible for crafting and executing the core values, mission, and personality that define NA-KD as a brand. Conduct in-depth research to gain insight into our target audiences' preferences, behaviors, and needs using this knowledge to shape our brand strategy.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to deeply understand our target audience, their behaviors, preferences, and needs that align with our mission.
- Analyze competitive landscapes to identify opportunities that uphold our mission, differentiating us and positioning our brand strategically.
- Create compelling and impactful storytelling strategies that clearly and effectively communicate our mission-driven messages and key narratives.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with fashion media, influencers, and stakeholders.
- Develop messaging that not only engages our audience but also effectively communicates our mission, addressing their needs and aspirations.
- Collaborate with our brand team to create visual elements that resonate with our mission and enhance our brand's recognition.
- Establish brand guidelines that maintain consistency across all touchpoints, ensuring alignment with our mission and values.
- Craft content strategies that reflect our brand identity, messaging, and mission, facilitating meaningful engagement.
- Collaborate closely with various teams to ensure consistent brand representation and mission integration.
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, infusing your strategies with innovative approaches that align with our mission.
Who are we looking for?
You bring 3 years of valuable experience within the consulting/brand strategy- You are a passionate brand storyteller and writer who thrives on generating innovative and strategic ideas that not only align with brand objectives but also resonate deeply and amplify with the brand’s essence. Your strategic expertise and creative finesse shine through in compelling and impactful campaigns. You possess the skill to foster and cultivate connections within the media sector and you have been instrumental in formulating and executing strategic concepts that foster brand recognition and cultivate a commendable brand image.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience working as a Brand Strategist or in a similar role with a track record in brand strategy development, market research, and campaign execution.
- Strong understanding of the fashion industry, market trends, and consumer behavior.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling brand strategies and campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to transform data insights into strategic actions.
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative PR ideas that align with brand goals.
- Proficiency in industry-standard tools for market research, data analysis, and design collaboration.
- Innovative mindset capable of navigating dynamic market landscapes.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to align brand strategy with a larger mission and values.
- Excellent English & Swedish skills are a must, proficiency in other languages is a bonus.
- A great knowledge and understanding of corporate sustainability communication.
- Great presentation skills and result-driven attitude on measuring and analyzing PR campaign performance.
What We Offer
- Global environment
- Personal and professional development
- Freedom to add value/make a difference
- A number of voluntary benefits
- Remote policy (3 days at the office & 2 days remote)
Interested in learning more about NA-KD, our culture, colleagues, and benefits? Visit our career site here!
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
To apply, click the "Apply for this job" button below and submit your full application in English. Include your CV and answer a few background questions. A personal letter is optional but appreciated. Please note that we have an ongoing screening and interview process.
Application deadline: Running applications
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Gothenburg HQ, Sweden
Working for NA-KD is not just another step in your career. It is a leap into the unknown. A new adventure that can take you anywhere. Because just like you, we’re on a journey to bigger and better things. We are constantly evolving and improving. For you, this means that no day is the same as the one before. But also, that there will be endless opportunities to take charge of your future and build the life you want for yourself. And no matter what that looks like - we will support you along the way.