Senior Data Analyst
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e- com brands in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
We are passionate about sustainability so we aim to use lower- impact materials for our products to save the environment.
We have an open position for:
Senior Data Analyst
WHO YOU ARE
- Have good knowledge on BigQuery, Google Analytics and Tableau and report automation in general and if you have experience with Phyton is a plus.
- Experienced in retail/consumer/e-commerce companies and products highly desirable
- Experienced working in startups and dynamic environments
- Experienced in Digital Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Have a go-getter attitude with a high energy level and the ability to come up with new ideas and execute rapidly
- Fluent in business English, both speaking and in writing
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create, schedule and automate reports using tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, BigQuery and Python.
- Design and perform detailed analyses to help deepen understanding of customer activity across all digital platforms including web, mobile, connected devices, and video subscription services. Techniques may include statistical analyses, mathematical models (conversions, churn, and retention), experiments (A/B testing), optimization, data mining, predictive analytics, data investigation, visualisation, and reporting.
- You will define data concepts and measurements with the product team and work towards optimising the customer experience on-site.
- Understand digital analytics requirements, translate that into executable technical projects, implement the analytics tags, and specify required development changes to enable improved reporting and insights.
- Effectively communicate quantitative findings (storytelling with data), make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations, and identify and interpret trends and relationships to product and business stakeholders.
- Create visualisations to make data easily accessible across the organisation.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US 👍
- start-up working environment
- global environment
- personal and professional development
- a number of voluntary benefits
- freedom to add value/make a difference
Location: The position may be Hybrid based in NA-KD's offices in Gothenburg Sweden or fully remote within Sweden.
Apply now or get in touch by sending your CV to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Intelligence
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Welcome to NA-KD, a global fashion brand that is disrupting the industry by focusing on creative collaboration and working with the best up-and-coming talent. Since its start in 2015, our mission has always been to make women feel at their best. We do this by amplifying their voices and giving a platform to a new generation of creators to tell their stories. With millions of customers and followers, we have the power to make a real impact in the fashion world. Our dedication to creative collaboration is reflected in our unique product offerings. We are driven by a passion to offer our customers something new and unexpected, whether it’s co-creating exclusive collections with the world’s biggest trendsetters or putting our own twist on the latest trends. If you share our passion for creativity, collaboration, and making women feel at their best, then NA-KD is the place for you. Come join us and build the next big thing every day.
Senior Data Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at NA-KD?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.