NA-KD is created by problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We are a young e-commerce company with a mission to re-inventing women's fashion and bring trends from across the world that don't cost the earth. We want to be the fashion fit for the future.
We are expanding the controlling team with a curious, analytical and business minded Business Controller who wants to be part of developing and bringing both the team and our business to the next level.
We offer you a multinational workplace where both hard and soft skills are highly valued. You will be part of a high-performing team who are optimistic doers and believe in the power of converting ideas into actions. If you are a skilled controller who thrives in an organization with a fast decision-making process and where you can have an influence on working methods and the business success, a role as Business Controller at NA-KD will suit you perfectly.
- Proactively work with specific departments to ensure the delivery of a high-quality and effective business support to managers
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting within your specific department
- Develop, monitor, and set KPI targets for the departments to ensure that the departments meet the overall business and financial goals of the company
Contribute to continuous improvement work within the controlling team
- Collaborating and reporting to internal stakeholders
Your Past & Your Skills
We believe that the person we are looking for have the following background:
- Minimum of 3 years of working as a Controller within a company of our size or bigger
- An education within finance or business, or equivalent working experience
- Highly analytical and driven
- Curious about new ways of working and team-spirited
- Efficient in communicating qualitative findings and confident in coaching others in finance decisions
- High skills in excel and other finance systems
- If you have worked within an e-commerce company, in Navision or Tableau - it is a big plus but not a requirement
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
You apply easily by pressing the "Apply for this job" - button bellow. We work with recruitments on an ongoing basis, send us your resume today!
Every candidate will get feedback from us. Looking forward hearing from you!
The Dream Team
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. We have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. If you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.