Lead Product Designer
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e- com brands in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
We are passionate about sustainability so we aim to use lower- impact materials for our products to save the environment.
We have an open position for:
Lead Product Designer
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5 years of experience in Product Design and you enjoy working with autonomy.
- You have experience designing for B2C and eCommerce applications.
- You have experience working in start-up environments.
- You have experience leading product designers.
- Experience working with both web platforms and native app platforms (iOS, Android).
- You’re a problem solver — you have the desire to leave things in a better way than you found them.
- You design based on evidence and can prove the impact of your designs, you think lean, and you’re comfortable with pivoting.
- You are experienced with Figma, A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- You’re a team player and you recognise the value of collaboration; demonstrating a collaborative and humble attitude.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work collaboratively with your team (product managers, engineers, analysts, and others) in defining the problem space and desired customer outcomes.
- Help to build your product’s roadmap, working with your team and the area’s leadership.
- Lead, coach, and grow product designers in their design careers.
- Bring best practices and industry experience, new ideas, and ways of working to continually evolve how we do product design.
- Design product flows, and detailed interactions with the customers’ high-level goals and needs in mind, informed by data.
- Ensure that when customers interact with your product the experience is coherent, effective, and consistent with our brand and with the whole customer experience.
- Help the team understand solutions by working them through on paper or as visualizations.
- Use your expertise in design to create visual assets and prototypes that help the team build better products ensuring the specifications are understood by your team.
- Ensure any design specifications are clear and well-understood by your team, which includes engineers and product managers.
- Support the execution and development of strategy in your area.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US 👍
- start-up working environment
- global environment
- personal and professional development
- a number of voluntary benefits
- freedom to add value/make a difference
Location: The position may be Hybrid based in NA-KD's offices in Gothenburg, Sweden or fully remote within Sweden.
Apply now or get in touch by sending your CV to: email: email@example.com
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Welcome to NA-KD, a global fashion brand that is disrupting the industry by focusing on creative collaboration and working with the best up-and-coming talent. Since its start in 2015, our mission has always been to make women feel at their best. We do this by amplifying their voices and giving a platform to a new generation of creators to tell their stories. With millions of customers and followers, we have the power to make a real impact in the fashion world.
Our dedication to creative collaboration is reflected in the unique products that we offer. We are driven by a passion to offer our customers something new and unexpected, whether it’s co-creating exclusive collections with the world’s biggest trendsetters or putting our own twist on the latest trends. If you share our passion for creativity and collaboration, then NA-KD is the place for you. Come join us and build the next big thing every day.
Lead Product Designer
Loading application form
Already working at NA-KD?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.