We are a young e-commerce company with a mission to re-invent women's fashion and bring trends worldwide that don't cost the earth. NA-KD is created by problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. Once you step through the NA-KD doors, you will find the most passionate and talented employees in the industry that know we can make a change.
We’re looking for a driven SEO Specialist / Senior SEO Specialist, who’d love the opportunity to learn more about increasing both the quality and quantity of our website traffic, as well as exposure to the NA-KD brand. You will learn in a high-paced and dynamic environment as part of our Performance Marketing team.
Our online presence is extremely important for the success of our business and we work to drive organic growth globally. As a SEO Specialist you will become an expert at optimizing content, improving technical SEO and working on our offpage strategy together with the SEO team.
- Working with the dev team to drive and help implement the technical SEO roadmap
- Routinely analyzing and monitoring site performance, recommending changes and best practices to the dev team
- Analyzing and delivering recommendations on how to improve Page Experience (Core Web Vitals)
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Monitoring daily, weekly and monthly performance as well as competitors’ performance
- Communicating project development, timelines and results with team
- Optimize content and conduct keyword research to detect low hanging fruit
- Assist in scaling our link building strategy
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Your Past & Your Skills
- 2-3 years of B2C, e-commerce or agency experience
- Strong understanding of both technical SEO, website architecture and content optimization
- Experience with analytics tools such as GA, GSC, Screaming frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, MOZ
- A passionate advocate of SEO
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working with CMS and uploading content
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- International SEO experience is a plus
How To Apply
Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background. Please note we are working with a running screening and interview process.
The Dream Team
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.