As Product Manager, you will be part of shaping the best possible user experience for our customers. At NA-KD, we are passionate about our customers and are now looking for an equally passionate Product Manager. The Product Manager will plan and build products and services across channels and platforms. The aim is to improve customer experience and create new ways for NA-KD to drive profitable growth.
In this role you will create and manage your squad’s roadmap for your digital products and solutions that can range from our e-commerce platform to our digital marketing technology stack. You will prioritize initiatives based on quarterly and annual strategic and commercially driven business cases while championing a customer-centric approach to product development.
- Accountable for shaping and managing roadmaps for a portfolio of digital/mobile products from strategic planning to tactical activities, based on inputs from a variety of sources and stakeholders
- Engagement with business stakeholders to cover the strategic aspects of product development, including product vision definition, roadmap creation, business case creation, and follow-up
- Have a data-driven approach to decision-making and prioritization and work with OKRs
- Responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of new digital/mobile products or enhancements
- Considers all aspects of delivery including organizational readiness, ensuring the products are built to deliver business value
- Involved with User Acceptance Testing and responsible for cursory production validation of digital products following a release
- You will work with various stakeholders across the whole organization, including senior management, tech, growth and brand.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Previous experience in Product Management, as Product Manager/Owner. You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results.
- Experience in retail / consumer / e-commerce companies and products highly desirable
- Proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership of web & mobile products and successfully delivering results in a high-growth and dynamic business environment
- Experience in A/B testing and data analytics to inform product roadmap
- Solid technology understanding; ability to communicate effectively with Engineering and UX design
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders from senior positions and their competing needs
- Aptitude and experience in forming and advocating a customer-centric vision for your Product and your Squad
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
How to Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background. Location: Hybrid and based in NA-KD's offices in Gothenburg.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the NA-KD global platform. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect to our customers worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying them. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionize, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers worldwide.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.