NA-KD is expanding its operations team and is offering a unique opportunity as Business Development Manager. You will drive projects from early stage all the way through to the implementation phase. You will gain exceptional insights into our business from working with projects within all areas of the business: Operations, Supply Chain, Change Management, Business Analysis, Strategy, Sales and Marketing, Process Optimization and Tech.
You will report to the COO and be part of the Operations team consisting of Inbound, Fulfilment, Last Mile and Customer Care. Despite working close to the departments within Operations you will run cross functional projects and be working closely with our Sales and Marketing, Planning/Supply Chain, Finance and Engineering teams. The position requires judgement to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner as set forth by the business needs of the company. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Example projects that you will be running and included on will range from the following:
- Setting up a new warehouse
- Stock allocation strategy between our warehouses
- Ramp-up of the new warehouse
- Driving internal tech related projects
- Process optimization within fulfilment, inbound logistics and customer care
- Customer experience improvements
- Preparing decision material and progress reports for executive management team
- Set up and own forecasting module for our warehouses and customer care
- Ad-hoc analysis, creating dashboards and KPIs for our processes
- Driving various business development projects within Operations as well as cross functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering required
- 2-3 years consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting company
- Previous experience from operations, process optimization, fulfilment, e-com and/or retail is a big plus
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skillset
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work on many tasks and projects at a time
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and tell us why you’re the right person for this job. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Gothenburg (HQ) or Stockholm with occasional travels to our warehouses in Landskrona and in Holland.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion company. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.