NA-KD is created by problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We are a young e-commerce company with a mission to re-inventing women's fashion and bring trends from across the world that don't cost the earth. We want to be the fashion fit for the future.
As a Purchasing Controller at NA-KD, you will play an important role within the planning team, and we are offering a unique opportunity to be part of a critical function at one of Europe's fastest-growing companies. As a Purchasing Controller, you will have end-to-end responsibility for a defined purchase category in order to achieve sales and inventory plans aligning with financial targets and company objectives. You will provide reports and analysis and recommend how to maximize sales and optimize stock turn. To deliver your role you are confident in using forecasting and reporting tools and use your experience of managing several end-to-end planning cycles to mitigate risk and capture opportunities.
- Conduct data-driven analyses by leveraging key retail KPIs to drive assortment planning, in-season management, and hindsight analysis
- Evaluate historical sales trends to translate data into actionable merchandise plans
- Provide quantitative support in bottom-up budget planning to support category buyer in reaching various targets
- Provide quantitative analysis and first order quantity recommendations on choice level for precision buying
- Create reporting to identify opportunities (e.g., markdown, replenishment, and more)
- Execute on merchandising actions suggested by automated decision-making matrix, buyer’s input, and/or own analysis
- Perform category-specific hindsight analyses to inform pre-season plan in next cycle and share insights with buyers
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills, able to present ideas and directions that rally others to action
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience from purchase controlling, financial or merchandise planning
- Understanding of retail financial measurements
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
How To Apply
Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background. Please note we are working with a running screening and interview process.
Start Date: ASAP
The Dream Team
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
Welcome to NA-KD, a global fashion brand that is disrupting the industry by focusing on creative collaboration and working with the best up-and-coming talent. Since its start in 2015, our mission has always been to make women feel at their best. We do this by amplifying their voices and giving a platform to a new generation of creators to tell their stories. With millions of customers and followers, we have the power to make a real impact in the fashion world. Our dedication to creative collaboration is reflected in our unique product offerings. We are driven by a passion to offer our customers something new and unexpected, whether it’s co-creating exclusive collections with the world’s biggest trendsetters or putting our own twist on the latest trends. If you share our passion for creativity, collaboration, and making women feel at their best, then NA-KD is the place for you. Come join us and build the next big thing every day.
Loading application form
Already working at NA-KD?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.