Senior Buyer Private Label
If you are a passionate fashion buyer who is looking for a new challenge and keen to further your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a self-propelled and analytical buyer with an eye for fashion trends. In this exciting role you will work towards key factors such as; customer demand, sustainability goals, financial budgets, and market trends. On a daily basis, you will work closely with your team consisting of buyer assistant, designer, and garment tech but also across departments. To thrive as a Buyer at NA-KD you need to appreciate the independent part of an analysis role but also enjoy collaborating with others.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Together with the team, define and deliver on fashion & buying strategy within its category
- Budget- assortment- and intake planning
- Set and deliver on performance and profitability targets
- Support core and seasonal flows, identifying key styles to carry forward and ensuring proper depth targets are bought to achieve sales plans
- Constantly working towards agile and streamlined workflow
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Closely collaborating with cross-functional partners such as planning, marketing, wholesale, and merch to drive the product strategy on a day-to-day basis
Your Past & Your Skills
- 5+ years of experience within fashion buying
- Bachelor’s Degree from relevant field (i.e Textile Economist or similar)
- Experience in leading projects in the vertical production directly to the factory
- Analytical and strong negotiating skills
- Strong sense of quality, trends and details
- Agile mindset
- Initiator and team player
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Start Date: ASAP
The Dream Team
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.