Social Media Content Creator
Do you love brand storytelling, creative communication, and content creation? Do you have an excellent eye for fashion, technical ability, and creative sensibility? Bit of social pro – regardless of channel? Then this might be your next challenge!
A Social Media Content Creator is responsible for the creation of inspiring content for our social media channels to spread the NA-KD brand message, emphasize our brand ID, drive traffic, increase brand awareness and grow our targeted audience. The main task is to engage and connect with the buyer persona of NA-KD by producing content in a fashion context on shoots all over the world, reflect site campaigns, highlighting upcoming trends, and communicate the NA-KD brand in a 360-perspective to influence the audience throughout the customer experience.
As a Social Media Content Creator - one is also representing NA-KD and our company values to the consumer's eyes, expressing the voice of the brand in a fashion perspective and communicating accordingly on a daily basis. Together with the rest of the Social Media Team - the Content Creator is bringing original ideas to our social strategy, discovering trends and movements within the industry, taking pride in expanding our growth across all our social platforms, and thriving in a collaborative environment while producing work to a very high standard independently.
- Work with Senior Content Creator Lead to plan and execute growth of social media channels and to support brand storytelling
- Drive month-over-month growth against aggressive social KPIs through innovative and creative concepts
- Be a part of the ideation of new creative campaigns together with Copywriter, Social Media Creative Lead, Art Directors, and Key Account Managers
- Develop, execute, manage and analyze those ideas (i.e. product launches, category pushes, collaboration drops, shopping experiences, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Work with in-house photographers, videographers, and graphic designers to create original content
- Manage assets and format content for all social channels from concept to execution
- Keep a pulse on key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging social/marketing/e-comm technologies
- Maintaining content calendars and monitoring for all social channels, primarily: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube
- Help mentor and develop junior team members and interns
Your Past & Your Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in related fields for a fashion brand, ecomm startup or agency
- A degree in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art, Art Direction, Visual Communication, or Marketing is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent at producing strong content on social channels
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and provide self-direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceptualize campaigns with limited guidance and to think outside the box
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized with strong problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce, social media, fashion and digital media channels
- Understanding of online editorial and social media best practices, including optimizing content for engagement
- Skills and previous work experience in Photoshop and After effects is a bonus
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. No remote work.
Start date: ASAP. The selection is ongoing so don´t wait with your application!
The Dream Team
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.