NA-KD is a global fashion and beauty brand and as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, we are constantly evolving, changing, and improving ourselves. Besides selling our products at NA-KD.com, we sell our NA-KD fashion in over 2000 stores and to major online retailers around the globe. The department that is responsible for this part of our business is called Wholesales and it’s within this area we are looking for a Buyer & Project Lead, for one year when our colleague will be on parental leave. In this role you will work in tight collaboration with the rest of the department to develop innovative collections and a product range that we will launch for our B2B consumers (stores and online retailers). You will be in charge of the buying process which includes price negotiations, product development, order entry, and budget planning. You will join a multinational company and we offer an exciting and dynamic environment where people can grow and develop.
- Co-develop our collections and product range for wholesales customers, primarily together with our Head of Sales and Buyer Assistant
- Own the buying process and budget including price negotiations, order entry, and budget planning and be responsible for which styles and quantities of orders to be placed
- Co-responsible for approval for color, fit, trimms and sample production
- Set and deliver on performance targets
- Collaborate and coordinate internally, primarily with our design and purchase department as well as our studio
- Contact with agents, suppliers and source qualities at suppliers
Your Past & Your Skills
- You have experience working with buying within our specific industry, as a Buyer or as a Buyer assistant for several years
- Have a interest in fashion product development, and it’s highly desirable if you have work experience within product development
- Bachelor’s Degree from the relevant field (i.e Textile Economist or similar) or equivalent
- Good relationship builder
- Analytical skills and impeccable attention to details
- Ability to work well with a team as well as taking own responsibility
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment as well as rapid changes
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
ASAP, latest February 2022.
This is parental leave cover and the employment will be a fixed-term employment, from February 2022 - February 2023.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.