NA-KD is created by problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We are a young e-commerce company with high goals on sustainability and a passion for our customers. In five years we have created a brand with a revenue of almost 2 billions Swedish kronor (2020) and today we are over 360 employees, and we will continue to grow.
Now we are looking for a Financial Assistant to join our Accounting team. It's a broad role with a lot of varying tasks and we will give you the opportunities to grow and develop within accounting. Your job will include all day-to-day tasks within accounting and in close collaboration you will work to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. On a daily basis you will communicate internally and externally, in different queries and participate in improvement projects within finance.
- Daily bookkeeping, for example handle incoming invoices by verifying, coding and posting invoices
- Independently work towards reporting deadlines and assist with different tasks during monthly closing
- Pay invoices and refunds and book payments daily to keep accurate books
- Collection and booking of payments from customers and Payment Service providers
- Issue manual invoices and credit memos
- Reconciliate accounts and investigate account discrepancies
- Manage customer applications, credit limits and regular credit checks
- Generate financial statements and reports for customers and internal use
- Communicate internally and externally in accounting questions
- Collaborate with the team on other accounting task and participate in different development projects
Your Past & Skills
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent work experience
- Work experience in a similar role and a good understanding of the bookkeeping process
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written & spoken)
- Organized and attention to details
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Medius (AP system) and/or Navision is a plus
- We will value you curios mindset and eager to learn new things
How to Apply
Please apply by answering a few questions about your background and attach your CV in English. Don’t wait too long to send us your application since we will be working with running applications and have an ongoing interview process.
The Dream Team
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.