"I love working in a fast paced environment where everyday is not the same. This role is very much about organization skills, detective work and communication. It’s a fun role with a lot of responsibility and there are different tasks for everyday which I love. I get to be working closely with different departments, mainly the studio and visual merchandisers, which is fun because you get to see everything behind the scenes." - Eleni Asmelash, Sample Coordinator.
We’re looking for a talented Sample Coordinator intern, who’d love the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best people in the fashion e-commerce industry. We offer you to collaborate and understand different departments within our company such as our Photo Studio and Purchasing.
As a Sample Coordinator intern you will gain a full understanding of how to coordinate samples between purchasing, merchandising and the studio. You will also get an opportunity to understand the process behind delivering a sample.
- Keep track of what's in stock and needs to be ordered out through Navision
- Handling orders from different departments
- Work closely with the Visual Merchandiser team, the studio, the purchasing team, and wholesale
- Help out and support day to day tasks such as rinsing rails from styling, clean out handled products, keeping the sample sale fresh and tidy
- Administrative tasks such as documentation of samples coming in and out the office
- Product description
- Organize the internal Sample Sale
- Sort out Donation samples to nonprofit organizations
Your Past & Your Skills
- Previous experience in retail/logistics is a huge plus
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Great team player with good communication skills
- Flexible and able to juggle many things at once
- Ability to multitask and highly organized
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Application Deadline: Running applications
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other information: This is an unpaid internship, and preferable duration is 3 months or longer.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.