NA-KD has played an important part in shaping how companies collaborate with influencers and our influencer awareness has been a big part of our success and company growth. But we are not done. That's why we believe this is one of the most exciting jobs within influencer marketing available, and a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing e-com brands in Europe.
In this role you will handle the scouting, relations, negotiations & signings of collaborators, such as influencers, artists and designers, as well as external brands. You will support the Brand department in everything from setting the strategy to feeding into the commercial plan for our collabs. You will also work closely with different teams internally - such as Influencer Marketing, Collabs and Planning, all to ensure that our pipeline of collaborations contribute to the annual plan across collab objectives.
As our Brand Signings Manager at NA-KD you will be a part of the execution of the global influencer marketing strategy together with the Head of Influencer Marketing and the broader Brand team.
- Own & entertain the relationship with talents & external brands together with our Head of Influencer Marketing and Head of Brand Collaborations
- Maintain a professional, consistent, ethical style of operation.
- Help execute signing strategy across NA-KD departments and key initiatives
- Lead the scouting, vetting, outreach and signing process
- Support the team with identifying and corresponding with potential and existing key influencers and lead contract negotiation with said talent and/or their agents/managers
- Own and deliver a pipeline of signings that delivers to both brand and business objectives
- Work cross-functionally to develop, recommend, and execute campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels by collaborating with key business stakeholders and external influencers to develop new business opportunities
- Work closely with different teams in the organization to develop proprietary measurement and robust reporting for influencer program across both partnerships and collaborations
- Handle all administrative touchpoints covering tracking, results and partnership proposals together with Brand department collaborators
- Maintain and ensure compliance and legal standards are up to date and met across all activities
- Responsible for upkeep of approved pipeline, administrative systems and reporting
- Work to ensure that all signings are on brand and in accordance with company strategy
- Professionally interface with all levels of the organization, clients and vendors
Your Past & Your Skills
- 3 years of relevant work experience within the field
- Proven background in either ecommerce, A&R, PR, agency or brand marketing etc
- General knowledge of key industry players and familiarity within fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics
- Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and a keen ability to multitask and prioritize
- Well-connected within the influencer and creator space
- Operating with integrity within our company, the creative community and with our talents
Location: Preferable Stockholm (but could be flexible)
Start Date: We are working with an ongoing selection so don't wait with your application!
Other: Please submit you application in English
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.