Being a IT Support Technician at NA-KD means that you’re involved in everything. You will be a very important function for our employees and our company. If you thrive in the center of everything in a ever-changing environment NA-KD is the place for you.
Love IT and support? Do you like to take responsibility and ownership in your every day work? Then this is your lucky day! We’re looking for a talented IT Support Technician to join us!
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Develop and implement technical procedures effective in quickly addressing users’ problems to minimize downtime
- Perform scheduled maintenance on hardware to ensure efficient operations
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ensure all issues are properly logged within the case management system
- Prioritize and manage several issues
- Follow up with employees to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Basic repair and replacing equipment if necessary
- Carry out assessments to determine the need for changes in hardware/software configurations
- Assist with setting up employee workstations if needed
- Testing new technology
Your Past & Your Skills
- Proven experience as Technical Support Engineer, IT helpdesk technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Mac OS, and iOS environment,
- Mobile device management experience (Apple Business Manager, Google Workspace Device management)
- Experience with Identity and Access Management solution
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot fundamental technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop application and helpdesk software
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar or years of experience in a related IT field will be considered
How To Apply
Send us a creative CV – telling us why you want this role and how you can contribute to NA-KD in ways that no one else can
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other: Running applications
Start date: 1st of February 2022
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
NA-KD is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our NA-KD strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.