NA-KD has played an important part of shaping how companies collaborate with influencers and our influencer awareness has been a big part of our success and company growth. But we are not done. That's why we believe this is one of the most exciting jobs within influencer marketing available, and an great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing e-com brands in Europe.
We are looking to expand our influencer team with a new leader and we are searching for you who are sales-driven and influencer savvy with experience within sales or marketing. So, if you have led a sales team to reach their objectives month after month and are a digital native, then this could be your next career journey!
As an Influencer Marketing Lead at NA-KD you will be a part of the execution of the global influencer marketing strategy together with the Head of Influencer Marketing and the Brand team.
- Inspire, motivate and support the team to reach their monthly targets, and foster their personal development
- Lead daily stand up meetings, and co-lead the weekly Influencer Marketing team meeting
- Communicate Key Performance Metrics (GMV, NC, CoS, CAC etc) to the team
- Track, measure and report on all Influencer Marketing related marketing, commercial and brand activities to the Head of Influencer Marketing
- Delegate budget to the regional managers, and manage invoices
- Ensure compliance and legal standards are up to date and met across all activities
- Assess team and resource needs in order to maximize efficiency and scalability
- Assist the Head of Influencer Marketing in negotiating contracts with vendors and agencies
Your Past & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience within sales, digital or influencer marketing
- Digital native with extensive knowledge about influencer marketing
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Power user of Google Sheets, CRM software, MixMax, Tableau and Google Analytics. You are a spreadsheets pro!
- Analytical, data-driven and commercial mindset
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or in other relevant areas.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
Does it sound like the right opportunity for you? Then you can easily apply by attaching your CV and answering a few questions about your background. It might be good to know that we are working with an ongoing screening and interview process, so don’t wait too long to send us your application.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.