Do you want to work with e-commerce fulfilment in a top modern automated warehouse for one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands in the world? Then this might be the right opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a new fulfilment coordinator for our Swedish warehouse in Landskrona.
As our fulfilment coordinator you will be responsible for the daily operations in our warehouse in Landskrona, making sure that orders are shipped to customers in time and with a high quality. You will be part of a high performing team, creating innovative ways to provide the best service to our customers in an efficient and sustainable way. You will be responsible for planning the daily work together with our service provider and following up on performance, quality and costs. In addition to that, you will also be driving development projects together with other departments at NA-KD and with external suppliers.
This position is based in Landskrona with occasional travels to our HQ in Gothenburg. You will be working closely with and reporting to our Head of Fulfillment. You will become a member of the NA-KD Operations team which consist of Fulfilment, Last Mile, Inbound and Customer Care.
- Forecast and plan daily operations in the warehouse together with our service provider
- Following up on daily and long term performance in terms of capacity, productivity, quality and costs
- Following AutoStore (automation) performance, identify improvement areas and contribute to continuous improved performance in the warehouse
- Responsible for contact with other external suppliers (IT, facility etc.) and following up on performance and costs
- Follow and control cost levels for the warehouse
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all questions regarding the warehouse. Developing the communication and processes between the warehouse and other departments within NA-KD
- Support and lead development projects together with service providers, other external providers and other departments within NA-KD. This could be process development, WMS (IT) projects, adding new carriers, customer satisfaction driven projects etc.
- Ordering material and negotiating prices
Your Past & Skills
- 2 years experience in fulfilment/warehousing/logistics. Experience from e-commerce, fashion and/or retail is a plus
- Experience from working with AutoStore and/or any other warehouse automation is a big plus
- Experience from working in Manhattan Scale and/or any other WMS system is a big plus
- Analytical skills and ability to think outside the box, troubleshoot problems and be solution oriented
- Great communications skills and ability to handle several stakeholders
- Passion for continuous learning and development, willing to constantly self-learn and share ideas or re-invent
- Basic knowledge from working in Excel is a requirement
- You can see yourself in a high growth and fast moving environment
Landskrona, Sweden, with occasional travels to our HQ in Gothenburg
How to Apply
Does it sound like the right opportunity for you? Then you can easily apply by attaching your CV and answering a few questions about your background. It might be good to know that we are working with an ongoing screening and interview process, so don’t wait too long to send us your application.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.