Do you have a passion for fashion, e-commerce and Front End Development? Do you want to start your career at NA-KD where we offer endless development opportunities? Then this is your lucky day!
NA-KD is one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce companies in the world. This past year we have doubled the team in the tech organization - and we are really scaling up - and to join now would be quite a journey! We are about to go through a pretty substantial growth phase and are on the lookout for Frontend Developers. You will be part of an autonomous product team with a customer centric approach to product development.
The successful candidate is curious, flexible and thrives in a scale-up organization. You have experience within Front End Development and we are looking for both Junior and Senior Profiles.
Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer at NA-KD you will be responsible for building and extending an international e-commerce platform with millions of users. There will also be opportunities to create new e-commerce platforms & tooling to improve new and existing workflows and to further innovate within the Episerver Commerce platform. Your goals are set high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest in technology and are keeping up with the latest developments.
- Work in a small cross-functional product squad focusing on a certain area of the NA-KD platform.
- Create innovative solutions at global scale, consumed by fashion lovers, crafted with care
- Be part of the Front End community, where we all work together and help each other to create the best experience for our customers
- Design, prototype, develop, organize and maintain both new and existing applications, integrations and services on our current platform + brand new platforms
- Day-to-day communicating and collaborating with designers, testers and other engineers
- Work in a modern stack, React-based, with unique challenges and an always evolving environment, full of development opportunities from the very beginning
- You are an important asset for the growing team and will be part of an exciting journey
- At NA-KD we value everyone's opinion so believe it is important that you like a flat organization
Your Past & Skills
- Education within relevant field such as Computer Science, Front End Development or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a Frontend Developer
- Experience with ReactJS or similar frameworks
- Experience with sub-systems and renders across a mixture of CSR and SSR
- Experience in working on large sized projects with multiple teams collaborating with APIs
- Experience in writing the appropriate automation tests
- Experience in collaborating with creative teams and UX designers to build design systems
- Experience and genuine interest for “You build it, you run it!”
- Experience in mentoring junior developers
- We value your experience developing applications with micro-frontends architecture
- Someone that's willing to create solutions at scale and with a performance-driven mindset.
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies such as scrum
- We put high value to personal attributes
Location: Remote, Europe (+/-2 hours CET). Fully remote position in Europe at our office in Sthlm or our Head Office in Gothenburg.
How To Apply: Send us your CV, LinkedIn link and a link to your Github or similar.
Other: Running applications
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the NA-KD global platform. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect to our customers worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying them. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionize, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
NA-KD is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our NA-KD strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.