Are you looking for an opportunity to work within still and moving image production? As our new Junior Producer you will work hands-on with executing fashion campaigns and work closely with other producers and creatives as well as being on set with the rest of the NA-KD team on a weekly basis. With your eye for detail and creativity, you will provide inspiration to our creative department, ensuring that our creative concepts are executed within budget and timeline. Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents together and ensure great work is done. You will be responsible for scoping projects as well as timing, budget and production planning.
The projects you will work with include brand and editorial campaigns, events, fashion shows and special projects. As our Producer, you will need to drive, optimize and execute campaigns at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious and integrated strategic quality. You will be a part of the Creative Content Team where your closest colleagues will be our producers, fashion art directors, photo- and videographers, makeup artists but you will also work closely with purchase and project management. You will report directly to your closest manager, our Lead Producer.
- Review concepts to anticipate execution requirements with support from Lead Producer and together with Fashion Art Director
- Managing the balance between creative concepts and budget/execution with support from Lead Producer
- Securing team availability, creating and circulating communication in regards to the project and making sure everyone involved is well informed
- Responsible for sourcing and booking locations, transport, set dressing supplies and working with model bookers to secure models
- Generate timings together with project managers to drive our projects forward and monitor progress
- Negotiate rates and rights and generate internal estimates, monitor budget utilization to ensure profitability
- Set up pre-production meetings with the stakeholders involved. Keep the Lead Producer informed on progress of projects in production
- Liaise with the Fashion Art director to prepare for shoots, coordinate with samples, create call sheets and PPM decks and be the backbone of the projects assigned to you
Your Past & Your Skills
- A proactive mindset and a collaborative approach
- Good with figures and an ability to write internal estimates and manage budgets
- Genuine passion for the creative and fashion world and seeking to push boundaries to provide solutions that get great results.
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to negotiate terms, rights and budgets internally and externally
- Strong communication skills, able to find solutions to timing and budget issues.
- Basic understanding of processes and techniques used to produce moving and static images.
- Basic understanding of typical rates for production, post production and image supply/storage
- Strong organization skills, ability to liaise with internal departments, external suppliers and clients
- Understanding of integrated campaign media and deliverables including: press ads, emails, banners, web pages, posters, TV and other printed literature that might require space filled with assets.
- Experience in working in fast paced environment (production company, agency or within Fashion retail)
- Fluent in English
- Drivers license required
How To Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.