Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a broad role within Fashion Art Direction? In that case this could be the perfect fit for you! In this role you will meet and work with other creatives as well as being on set with the rest of the NA-KD team on a weekly basis. In this role you will be working hands on with campaign concepts, styling and photoshoots, be the Art Director on set as well as the creative pre- and post-production. The projects you will work with include brand campaigns, events, fashion shows, collection presentations, special projects and internal presentations.
As our Fashion Art Director, you will need to drive, optimize and deliver material at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious and integrated strategic quality. You will be a part of the Creative Content Team where your closest colleagues will be our art directors, producers, photo- and videographers, makeup artists but you will also work closely with purchase, social media, studio and fashion teams. You will report directly to your closest manager, our Lead Content & Art Director.
- Always being on top of elevating the latest fashion and visual trends
- Work on creative concepts and mood boards for upcoming shoots
- Plan and define the concept and in close collaboration with the producer and the team, execute elevated stills and moving material
- You will be responsible for all styling prior to your shoots/projects in line with the creative concept and visual idea for each project
- Art direction on set towards your creative vision based on approved concepts for the project as well as styling the talent at the shoot
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with the rest of the fashion director team to inspire each other
- As creative responsible for campaign shoots you will develop concepts and work closely with producer, makeup artist, photographer, videographer, key account manager and social team, from initial brief to final delivery
- Present a clear brief of your creative vision in post-production towards retouch, design and social media or other team members
Your Past & Your Skills
- +3 years experience as an Art Director or similar in the fashion industry
- Experience as an Art Direction on set and styling for campaigns
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends
- Post secondary education within Art Direction or visual communication
- Result oriented and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Genuine passion for the creative and fashion world and seeking to push boundaries to provide solutions that get great results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Expert in Keynote and knowledge in adobe suit is a plus
- Fluent in English
How To Apply
Please submit your application in English. When you apply we would like to answer a few questions about you and your past, attach your CV and also a link to your portfolio. In the first step of our selection process and when reviewing the applications, we will mainly look at your portfolio.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.