Merchandise Planning Analyst at NA-KD is an important role within the planning team offering a unique opportunity to be part of a critical function at one of Europe's fastest growing companies. As a Merchandise Planning Analyst you will have end-to-end responsibility for the defined purchase category and you will be providing reports and analysis, recommending how to maximize sales and optimize stock turn. To deliver your role you are confident in using forecasting and reporting tools and use your experience of managing several end-to-end planning cycles to mitigate risk and capture opportunities.
- Conduct data-driven analyses by leveraging key retail KPIs to drive assortment planning, in-season management, and hindsight analysis
- Evaluate historical sales trends to translate data into actionable merchandise plans
- Provide quantitative support in bottom-up budget planning to support category buyer in reaching various targets
- Support category buyers with quantitative analysis and first order quantity recommendations on choice level for precision buying
- Create product performance report to identify opportunities (e.g., markdown, replenishment, and more)
- Execute on merchandising actions suggested by automated decision-making matrix, buyer’s input, and/or own analysis
- Perform category-specific hindsight analyses to inform pre-season plan in next cycle and share insights with buyers
- Produce key analyses/reports and present key takeaways, implications and suggestions from produced analyses to relevant stakeholders to facilitate decision making
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1-3 years relevant work experience from financial and/or merchandise planning, inventory management, or similar
- Understanding of retail financial measurements
- Strong financial and analytical skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
How To Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.