We’re looking for a talented PR & Event intern, who’d love the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best people in the fashion biz. We offer you to collaborate and understand different departments within the marketing area. Plus you get to collaborate and learn from some of the best people in the fashion e-commerce industry. If you are enthusiastic, have lots of energy and want to learn all about fashion PR in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you!
- We offer you an internship within an international company, operating in various market areas. During your internship you will get an overview of the company’s and the marketing department’s business activities
- You will for example assist with arrangements for product and collab launches, different campaigns, PR-seedings, result follow-ups and plan as well as execute events
- You will gain a better understanding of the fashion/tech industry within events, marketing and PR
- Understand the importance of communication, organization and eye of detail
- Understand the process of pre, during and post launches
- Work towards various markets and strategies
Your Past & Your Skills
- Studying or previous experiences within PR, marketing or business
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
- Other languages are a huge plus
- Great team player with good communication skills
- Flexible and able to juggle many things at once
- Ability to multitask and highly organized
Application deadline: Running applications
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other information: This is an unpaid internship, and preferable duration is 6 months (shortest duration 3 months).
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.