Head of Security (Infosec)
As a Head of Security at NA-KD you will be responsible to ensure our software, cloud, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber threats. The job will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidates should have strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber threats. Our platform is based on Microsoft technologies, hosted on Azure. There will also be opportunities to create new e-commerce platforms, tooling to improve new and existing workflows and to further innovate within the Episerver Commerce platform. Your goals are set high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest in technology and are keeping up with the latest developments as part of your job. You appreciate the value of the process but can be flexible in a fast paced, start-up environment when the conditions call for it. You find joy in solving hard problems and bringing solutions to market when it seems there are none.
Responsibilities (What you will do)
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Ensure our systems are compliant with regulations and normatives around cybersecurity and privacy
- Recognize problems by identifying anomalies, reporting violations.
- Implement security improvements by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Ensure applications and systems are developed securely.
- Upgrade systems by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
- Communicate well at senior and board level to help others understand business risk.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 8+ years of security experience
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification is a plus
- Experience in Penetration and Testing
- Experience in Security Incident Response
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics and Network Forensics.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows) and Unix and basic Unix commands
- Cloud Security experience, ideally on Azure Cloud
- Experience with dealing with Containers, Kubernetes and Serverless Security
Location: Fully Remote in Europe or based in NA-KD's offices in Gothenburg or in Stockholm.
JOIN THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other gig. We’re a young company with a startup mentality and a hunger to be the best. In less than four years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands in the world. And we have a three million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.