NA-KD is currently looking for an outbound logistics coordinator to manage and develop the company’s expanding services for parcel distribution (Last Mile). NA-KD is currently operating warehouses in Holland, Sweden, Poland and the UK with an extensive linehaul network and a large portfolio of last mile service providers shipping to over 100 countries per month.
We are now expanding our Last Mile team and are looking for a Last Mile Coordinator. As a Last Mile Coordinator you will be responsible for our daily B2C and B2B business, making sure that we offer our customers the best service in terms of outbound deliveries, returns track and trace communication. You will be working closely with our Head of Post Purchase Experience, the rest of the Last Mile team and other functions within Operations and the company.
The position is based in Sweden in our HQ in Gothenburg or in our Stockholm office with occasional travel to our warehouses in the Netherlands and Landskrona (Sweden). You will be reporting directly to our Head of Post Purchase Experience.
- Work proactively in order to coordinate and manage all last mile activities including outbound deliveries, returns, and track & trace
- Take full responsibility for daily delivery- and returns transportation services forecasting and follow up on actual performance of service providers
- Develop and utilize reporting tools and systems to compile and analyze data to constantly improve our service
- Collaborate cross functionally with other key areas of the business such as customer service, fulfillment, B2B, and 3PL providers
- Maintain and advance external relationships with international and domestic service providers (delivery companies and linehaul providers)
- Troubleshoot and take care of daily issues that might arise from daily operations
- Keep track of costs and other key KPIs
- Be involved in the development of new services and in the continuously work to improve the customer experience
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or Supply chain is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience preferably from a last mile, warehouse, logistics or other ecommerce operations
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize among several complex projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great business sense and analytical skill set are critical for success
- Computer and software systems skills as applicable to position including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of European logistics market, key service providers, import/export topics, and experience from working with ERP systems is a plus
How To Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Gothenburg or Stockholm, Sweden
Language: Fluent in English and working proficiency in Swedish. Other European languages are a plus
Starting point: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.