Do you want to be part of shaping the best possible experience for our customers globally? At NA-KD we are passionate about our customers and we are now looking for an equally passionate team member. We are searching for a talented Affiliate Marketing Specialist to help scale our affiliate program through creative thinking and a focus on proven affiliate strategies.
This position will focus on growing our affiliate generated revenue and new Customers while understanding both fraud and incrementality. The successful candidate has specific knowledge and experience working in the affiliate marketing industry, experience in the fashion vertical is a plus.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, and publisher dashboards.
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Supply occasional creative juice and ideas related to affiliate marketing
Your Past & Skills
- Minimum of one year of experience in an affiliates role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
- Knowledge of operating platforms such as Tradedoubler and AWIN
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in one-on-one settings or in groups and teams
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- Able to work collaboratively across teams and independently without supervision
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or a technical/computation field preferred
How to Apply
When you apply, please answer a few questions about your background and submit your resume in English.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.