In five years NA-KD has grown into a global player in the fashion e-commerce industry. Our goals are set high and we have rapid growth plans for the future. Today we have 350+ employees and every month we sell our fashion to 70+ countries.
We are looking for a highly skilled legal advisor who wants to work in an international organization with rapid growth, in a role as General Counsel. In this role you will work with everything from draft and update standard legal documentation, executing on procedures for protecting our trademarks, to advising our management team on strategic decisions. You will have an impact on how we will build our legal department forward and we will value your entrepreneurial mindset and high-quality legal advice.
- Responsible for corporate law within NA-KD and support the management team with legal advice (strategy, risk, and business opportunities)
- Provide legal support to different departments within the organization, e.g. Finance, Purchase, Brand Marketing, Wholesale and People & Culture. The support could include advising on commercial setups, drafting agreements and dealing with requests from authorities, to evaluate contractual risk factors and give proactive advice on legal matters
- In charge and pursue the company's compliance projects
- Execute procedures for protecting trademarks and industrial designs
- Responsible for coordinating and documenting our contracts. Including draft and implement both standard agreements and other commercial contracts
- Coordinate and be the point of contact for external legal advice
Your Past & Skills
- A law degree and a minimum of 4 years’ work experience giving Swedish companies and management teams legal advice, preferably with a mix of in-house and law firm experience
- Skilled and experienced legal practitioner with an in-depth knowledge of corporate law, policies and procedures, contract drafting and negotiations
- Experience from listed market environment, is a great advantage
- Business and strategic mindset, eager to solve problems and enjoy an ever changing environment
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Find the joy in a mix of strategic and operational tasks, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
How to Apply
Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we want you to answer a few questions about your background and attach your CV. We will work with a running screening and interview process, so don’t wait too long to send us your application.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.