Financial Planning Manager at NA-KD is a central role within the planning team offering a unique opportunity to be part of a critical function at one of Europe's fastest growing companies. You will be responsible for creating and managing purchasing budget cycles and having a holistic view over companies overall performance and inventory levels. This is a key role within the planning team, which is working closely with finance-, purchasing-, and sourcing departments. To deliver your role you are confident in using forecasting and reporting tools and use your experience of managing several end-to-end planning cycles to mitigate risk and capture opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with planning, buying, and sourcing departments to deliver on company’s ambitious growth and profitability targets
- Create realistic and feasible purchasing budgets based on overall targets and objectives of the company
- Allocate purchasing budget for each category based on historical performance, future targets, and overall strategic considerations
- Manage seasonal budget adjustments and OTB budget based on performance and buying direction
- Coordinate activities across team of merchandise planners
- Manage end of cycle hindsight analysis to improve upcoming future buying cycles
- Track and report financial performance, optimize existing reporting, and build new ones
- Initiate and drive projects leading to cost savings/efficiency improvement across the team
- Manage and coach junior colleagues
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ years relevant work experience from financial and/or merchandise planning, inventory management, or similar
- Understanding of retail financial measurements
- Strong financial and analytical skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, Advanced Excel is a must, experience with Tableau preferred
How To Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.