As a Back End Developer at NA-KD you will be part of building our world class e-commerce platform. Do you have a passion for fashion, e-commerce and Back End Development? Do you want to start your career in at NA-KD where we offer endless development opportunities? Then this is your lucky day!
NA-KD is one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce companies in the world. This past year we have doubled the team in the tech organization - and we are really scaling up - and to join now would be quite a journey! We are about to go through a pretty substantial growth phase and are on the lookout for Back End Developers. You will be part of a autonomous product team with a customer centric approach to product development.
The successful candidate is curios and find joy in solving complex problems and bring solutions to the market when it seems there are none. You have experience within Backend End Development before, where we are looking for both Junior and Senior Profiles.
As a Backend Developer at NA-KD you will be responsible for building and extending our international e-commerce platform, based on Microsoft technologies, hosted on Azure. There will also be opportunities to create new e-commerce platforms, tooling to improve new and existing workflows and to further innovate within the Episerver Commerce platform.
- Work in a small cross-functional product squad focusing on a certain area of NA-KD platform.
- You have a genuine interest for technology and are keeping up with the latest developments.
- You appreciate the value of process but can be flexible in a fast paced, start-up environment when the conditions call for it.
- Design, prototype, develop, organise and maintain both new and existing applications, integrations and services on our current platform + brand new platforms
- Communicating and collaborating daily with designers, testers other engineers
- Work in a fast-paced start-up like environment
- Being a highly valued member of a great, growing team
Your Past & Skills
- Education within relevant field such as Computer Science, Back End Development or equivalent experience
- Experience and genuine interest in .NET and C# programming
- We value your experience of MVC, SQL/T-SQL, Q/A and automated testing
- You are familiar with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
- You have minimum basic knowledge of one or more of the following: Episerver, Episerver Commerce, E-Sales, Inriver PIM and/or Web services
- We put high value to personal attributes
How to Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV, GitHub and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Fully Remote in Europe or based in NA-KD's offices in Gothenburg or in Stockholm.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million-strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.