Do you want to be part of shaping the best possible User Experience for our customers? At NA-KD we are passionate about our customers and we are now looking for an equally passionate Head of Design. As Head of Design you will lead our Product Design team and will be in charge bringing our user experience to the next level. The aim is to improve customer experience and create new ways for NA-KD to drive profitable growth. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
The team is growing and today there are two Product Designers. You will join the journey to build this growing team. Initially you will work more hands on and over time your focus will be more strategic and focus on leadership and mentoring the team in the right direction. You will also work on different projects and innovative solutions. Besides our e-commerce web solution we have an ongoing app project for iOS and Android which you will be a important part of.
The successful candidate has a people-focused design mentality, hones the design instinct through user feedback through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead, inspire and guide the Product Design team.
- Develop and implement best processes and practices
- Forming conceptual ideas, creating visual proposals and pus these into lovable user-facing products
- Taking responsibility for the entire design process from research, ideation, and concept design, to user testing and insight extrapolation
- Collaborate with Product, Business Intelligence, and Engineering to identify user problems and turn them into Product opportunities
- Implementing and driving Design best-practice within the Design Team and across Product & Engineering
- Building and maintaining our Design System together with Design Team
- Identifying any design inconsistencies and guiding Product and Engineering in the resolution of any design-related user issues
- Becoming a subject matter expert on NA-KD users and customers and championing their voice throughout the organization.
Your Past & Your Skills
- 2+ years of experience from a leadership
- 3+ years experience of designing digital products as part of a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- You have proven experience of producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Experience in designing for desktop, mobile web, iOS and Android
- You have previously worked with tools such as Figma, Sketch and Principle, it is a plus if you have experience from Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with conceptual design such as user research, wireframing and interactive prototyping etc.
- You have the ability to set up, run and analyze user research and usability experiments
- Experienced in working in a cross-functional team in a Scrum environment and working alongside Product Managers in Product discovery
- You have great communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions
- You are prestige less and a team player who thrives in a flat scale-up organization with a start-up mentality
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
How to Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background. Attach a portfolio of work which clearly demonstrate a focus on users whilst simultaneously benefiting business needs Location: Fully Remote in Europe or based in NA-KD's offices in Gothenburg or Stockholm. Start date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.