NA-KD is created by problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We are a growth company with high goals on sustainability and passion for our customers. In five years we have created a brand with a revenue of almost 2 billions Swedish kronor (2020) and today we have over 330 employees. As we grow, we always try to develop ourselves and challenge previous ways of working. Right now we are looking into our controlling team and want to expand the team with a curious, analytical and business minded Business Controller who wants to be part of developing and bringing both the team and our business to the next level.
We offer you a multinational workplace where both hard and soft skills are highly valued. You will be part of a high performing team who are optimistic doers and believe in the power of converting ideas into actions. If you are a skilled controller who thrives in an organization with a fast decision making process and where you can have an influence on working methods and the business growth, a role as Business Controller at NA-KD will suit you perfectly.
- Proactively work with specific departments to ensure the delivery of a high quality and effective business support to managers
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting within your specific departments
- Develop, monitor and set KPI targets for the departments to ensure that the departments meet the overall business and financial goals of the company
- Contribute to continuous improvement work within the controlling team
- Collaborating and reporting to internal stakeholders
You Past & Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of working as a Controller within a company in our size or bigger
- An education within finance or business, or equivalent working experience
- Highly analytical and self driven
- Curious of new ways of working and team-spirited
- Efficient in communicating qualitative findings and confident in coaching others in finance decisions
- High skills in excel and other finance systems
- If you have worked within accounting, with IFRS reporting, worked at a listed company, in Navision or Tablabu it is a big plus, but not a requirement
How to Apply
Please apply by answering a few questions about your background and attach your CV in English. The ad will be open for applications until 31 of august 2021 but don’t wait too long to send us your application since we will be working with running applications and have an ongoing interview process when we are back from our summer holiday. Please note that due to summer holidays, your questions and feedback on your application might be a little delayed.
As soon as possible
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brands in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.