We are looking for you who have a passion for fashion and editorial campaigns, and are experienced and confident as a retoucher within editorial editing. We are offering you a multinational workplace where teamwork, creativity, professionalism and soft skills are highly valued. We are an ever changing company, always looking for new ways to improve and progress. In this role as Editorial Retoucher at NA-KD, you will be working with retouching images and be responsible for securing the quality of our editorial and campaign photos. You will be part of our Creative content team who as a team are responsible for our all concept creation and execution of all our campaigns.
- Be responsible for our retouching process for our editorial and campaign images
- Retouch high volumes of images for all our campaigns, including social channels, our website and other campaign platforms
- Collaborate with our Creative content team who are all working with our editorial campaigns, to maintain the story and consistency of the campaign concepts in the retouch phase
- Must adhere to file and server management procedures for all supplied and working files
- Accountable for maintaining production requirements to output images to the merchandising teams, communicate across teams and with external partners
Your Past & Your Skills
- Previous experience retouching in an agency setting or major brand is preferable and professional work experience in retouching for editorial images is a must
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop CS / Premiere Pro and Capture One Pro knowledge.
- Experience and knowledge in editing using key frames and color focused adjustment layers
- Understanding of monitor calibration and accurate color vision is a must
- Digital Asset Management knowledge
- Communications skills and thieves in a collaborate environment with colleagues at varying levels of experience and across departments
- Ability to multitask and highly organized
- Proficiency in file management, web optimization techniques and hi-resolution digital retouching
- It's a plus if you have experience with Wacom tablet and proficiency using Google Drive
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start: As soon as possible
How to Apply
Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would also like you to answer some questions about your background and please provide us with a link or PDF to your portfolio with examples of your work of editorial editing. We will work with an ongoing screening process but due to summer holidays, your questions and feedback on your application might be a little delayed.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brands in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.