NA-KD is a company created by problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We are a data-driven and we are passionate about our customers. Now we are looking to strengthen our dynamic BI-team with a new member to be able to make even better decisions based on data. As a Business Intelligence Analyst at NA-KD you will design and perform detailed analyses to help deepen understanding of customer activity across all digital platforms including web, mobile, connected devices, and video subscription services.
If you are a data analysis enthusiast with a creative mindset who thrives in an ever changing environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We promise that you will develop as a profession and we will give you an insight on how to analyze fashion e-commerce data in one of the fastest growing e-com companies in the word.
- Create, schedule and automate reports using tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, BigQuery and MsSQL
- Design and perform detailed analyses to help deepen understanding of customer activity across all digital platforms including web, mobile, connected devices, and video subscription services. Techniques may include statistical analyses, mathematical models (conversions, churn, and retention), experiments (A/B testing), optimization, data mining, predictive analytics, data investigation, visualization, and reporting
- Effectively communicate quantitative findings (storytelling with data), make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations, identify and interpret trends and relationships to product and business stakeholders
- Use your mathematical, statistical and programmatic knowledge to search, analyze, and model in order to forecast the traffic and the sales
- Create visualizations to make data easily accessible across the organization
- Be creative in finding quick-win (low-hanging fruits) typed business development projects with data analysis
Your Skills and Past
- Good knowledge on MsSQL, Google Analytics, Python, BigQuery and report automation in general and if you have experience within Tableau is a plus.
- Education or work experience in relevant filed (Eg. industrial economics, industrial engineering, finance, business analyst or worked as an data analyst or analytics specialist)
- Competency in Microsoft Office apps
- Motivated to learn more and have a big interest in fashion and e-commerce
- Are team oriented, service minded and has great communication skills
- Have a go-getter attitude with a high energy level and ability to come up with new ideas and execute rapidly
- Fluent in business English, both speaking and in writing
- Is a big plus if you have being the product owner of A/B tests (formulating new ideas, maintaining the schedule, testing & debugging, analyzing the results)
- Experience in deriving insights through data mining is a big plus
How to Apply
Please apply by answering a few questions about your background and attach your CV in English. The ad will be open for applications during the summer but don’t wait too long to send us your application since we will be working with running applications and have an ongoing interview process when we are back from our summer holiday. Please note that due to summer holidays, your questions and feedback on your application might be a little delayed.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home