Do you have a passion for fashion and are experienced and confident in dealing with marketing project management? Then this will be the role for you! As our Marketing Project Manager, you will be a key person supporting the creative team to come up with and bring marketing campaigns to life. You will develop campaign briefings and work with the teams on refining project requirements and break these down into deliverable actions.
- Day to day coordination, project management, and delivery of global marketing campaigns
- Create project plans using resource information (across the immediate and wider teams including the IT team, creative, UX, content, production, purchasing, etc) and manage projects and expectations based on available resource
- Support the brand and marketing teams in coordination of retail and promotional information and be the key point of contact that connects all of the different departments
- Testing and checking of content, and also managing the approvals process with key stakeholders
- Work with the team on the daily management of team resource schedules
- Budget planning and budget controlling
Your Past & Skills
- 3+ years experience working in house or at an agency delivering digital (including mobile) creative marketing campaigns; ideally for a global business
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders across multiple functions
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Proven experience of working within creative and production teams
- Enjoy Working in a Fast-Paced environment
How to Apply
Please apply by answering a few questions about your background and attach your CV in English. The ad will be open for applications during the summer but don’t wait too long to send us your application since we will be working with running applications and have an ongoing interview process when we are back from our summer holiday. Please note that due to summer holidays, your questions and feedback on your application might be a little delayed.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million-strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.