As our Quality Assurance Manager you will be managing and developing NA-KDs product quality standards. We are releasing hundreds of products per month over an increasing number of categories and you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and developing processes to ensure we maintain great quality of our products.
You will be part of our Sourcing team and report to the VP of Sourcing and you will be managing our Quality team of three employees who work with topics such as fabric quality and compositions, trims & packaging, product standards and testing and onboarding of our new suppliers. In this role you will collaborate closely with our Purchasing and CSR teams as well as our production team in Turkey.
- Develop and maintain the quality road map
- Support product development team to secure qualities and techniques used in production
- Develop, implement and improve NA-KD’s quality standards together with our Turkish production office
- Coordinate quality standard with control checks in NA-KD warehouses in the Netherlands and Sweden + pre inspections at manufacturing premises
- Coordinate, optimize and implement product testing processes
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Review client, customer, and user feedback to ensure product quality
- Effectively interact with the Technical, Development, and Production team to maintain product quality, ensuring that targets are achieved
- Provide quality seminars and coaching the Product team
- Manage team of three employees and when needed, hire new employees and train quality assurance staff
- Oversee the daily workflow and coordinate schedule with relevant departments
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in textile engineering or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience of quality assurance in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of fabrics and textile manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work productively alongside other product teams and external suppliers
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Interest in sustainable fashion production practices is a plus
- Proficiency in English
Location: Gothenburg, with occasional travel to our suppliers and warehouses in the Netherlands and Landskrona, Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.