Do you want to have a major impact on how we at NA-KD communicate with our global customers through sms, app push notification and onsite messaging? As CRM Campaign Manager at NA-KD you get to put your stamp on our communication and voice with our customers and you will be responsible for our marketing automation across all channels. You will be part of a dynamic and growing CRM team, helping create and execute our customer communication plans across marketing channels.
- Support the CRM Manager with daily email, SMS, and push notification campaigns as well as ad-hoc tasks
- Create and support marketing automation across all channels
- A/B Testing campaigns for continuous improvement
- Manage projects and ensure timelines are met across organizations including marketing, design, analytics and external partners
- Ensure high attention to detail in our Customer facing marketing communications
- Monitor the push/SMS communication performance, and iteratively improve future sends based on this analysis.
- Create and monitor daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports for CRM
Your Past & Your Skills
- +3 years experience in CRM or Marketing automation
- Hands on experience with app push
- Experience with creating marketing automation
- Familiar with CRM and email marketing platforms
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
- Ability to successfully multi-task and deliver high quality work in an ever changing environment with short timelines
- High level of attention to detail
- Great at working independently
How To Apply
Please submit your full application in English.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.