NA-KD is a global fashion brand and as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, we are constantly evolving, changing, and improving ourselves. Besides our own website, we sell NA-KD fashion in over 2000 stores and to major online retailers around the globe. This is where you as our Head of Sales (Wholesale) will play a key person making sure that we are reaching the company’s sales targets for wholesale. You will lead and develop the sales which includes maintaining and deepening existing relationships with all major customers and all agents/distributors.
At NA-KD you get an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment where you will find unlimited opportunities and a chance to share the growth of the business. If reading this gets your blood pumping and you have deep knowledge within B2B sales for retail, NA-KD is the place where you can find the next step in your career as our new Head of Sales (Wholesale).
- Responsible for reaching the company’s sales targets for wholesale
- Developing sell-in and sell-through programs to meet brand's goals
- Improving and implementing the company’s distribution strategy
- Manage and business development to key accounts such as chain of stores, department stores, and online-and marketplaces
- Maintain and deepen existing relationships with all major customers and all agents/distributors
- Proactively work with accounts receivable personnel to ensure payment for all invoiced amounts
- Work with our marketing department and management to propose a seasonal/yearly retro-planning marketing plan
- Ensure each store meets company merchandising guidelines and staff are well trained
- Communicate with management to review sales KPI:s, marketing, market feedback and propose short and long term strategies to create greater sales volume
- Manage sales and back office team in Gothenburg
Your Past & Skills
- 5+ yrs experience from B2B sales within retail as an agent or at a brand, ideally fashion or shoes
- Deep understanding of the sales process for wholesales including experience in international sales through agents and distributors and key account management
- Multi market experience from B2B sales within a wholesales department
- Experience from sales though both retail and online marketplaces
- Understanding and knowledge implementing sales strategies and distribution strategies
- Used to create a team and/or company sales KPI:s within the field
- 2+ yrs experience managing a smaller team and a great interest in coaching and developing your team
- You have a growth mindset, describe yourself as a true problem solver and are deeply relationships orientated
- See the joy and the opportunities in working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
How to Apply
Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.